BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

What is mother's day?

I wake up early in the morning
I decided to make my mom happy
I help her to clean up some house chores
washing dishes,sweeping the floor,make the kitchen shine
for sure cleanliness is my first target before my mom wakes up
I have nothing more precious than to make her feel good
I know I have nothing to give her more meaningful
than to appreciate her dedication to the family


Do you think present
the most precious to her?
Do you think your expensive gift make your mom happy?
What about change to something new
make her something or cook for her during mother's day
what is her reaction?


Listen to her advise
talk to her
don't make ker upset
what more a mom need
when her kids love her
Think about it


happy mother's day will always be remembered not only today ,but everyday.

0 comments: