BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Why tend to get busy with other people business?

 I never involve with anyone business except

to make others feel good and happy about oneself
But what  make people around me
So unhappy about the way I run my own life
Why? Oh Allah give me space to avoid
all the sins arounds me I would not going to commit
Make me the maximum patience to control my act,my voice
to say or behave beyond my your control
I want to live peacefully
Out of anger and out of hatred
Leave all those around me to make ways and feel happy the way I am
Make their life full of joy out of sorrow
leave me out of their task
make them work and leave others in peace
think about yourself and don't be so busy with other people business
enjoy and be happy

0 comments: