BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

how to upgrade students potential?

I decided to think smart of how to make students learn to see their talents. I ask them to show their skills in which many teachers unable to see or don't care much about it. I decided to go down to the students level to make me see the whole process. To my surprise I can see more than enough that these students really talented and lose much of their time without showing it. 
Now I have a chance to help them .How? two practicum teachers  really help me a lot. First, I ask them to train the students to make different performance from traditional one. The talented magic show, then boria new verse with rap song, then shuffle dance followed by break dance and the last one zapin traditional dance and all in one show.I want to tell the students that they can do anything that still acceptable and not really against the school rules.I hope my good intention will open up their minds to see there are many potential they can show and achieve out there. The first step is just for the opening and hope to see more of good things later.

0 comments: