BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 10, 2011

Why people unable to see his/her mistake?

I believe my children capable to go further in life. I believe Allah gives them a chance to change for better. I don't believe human opportunity stopped just because they lack of something or vice verse. My believe in    something make me feel everybody got potential in life. I asks my daughter to apply to private university and she's accepted. Although many people around her felt she's not capable, I believe she is. I told them to give her a chance for her to conquered her lost spirit to fight and build her own life later. I pray to Allah may her mission and vision will be blessed.


IS THIS A KIND OF MISTAKE? AM I AT THE RIGHT TRACK? ALTHOUGH NO ONE BELIEVE I BELIEVE ALLAH KNOWS EVERYTHING AND I HOPE MY KIDS FUTURE MUCH BRIGHTER AND LIT  THE OTHERS AS WELL.




Haven't you experience the kids said their parents nagged them again and again. I did. I thanked them for doing so. I will never feel this good if my parents didn't care what and will happened to me later.IS IT NAG?
I missed few fun things, but I  got more to enjoy later. WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT? FUN DURING CHILDHOOD OR LOSE MANY THINGS LATER? 
THINK ,THINK!

0 comments: