BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Be professional

I don't know why people take advise as a personal matters. For me when come to discuss about work there is no such thing as take it personally. I like to be more open and discuss things in a cool manner and no heart feeling. During discussion it's okay to say your own opinion, but it doesn't mean your ideas acceptable by the group. Whatever it is open up and no heart feeling so you're at the right track. What happen during discussion the person burst out loud and cry in front of  you. For sure I can't say much about it and unable to tackle such environment. All I have to do is wait until the person calm enough to say his opinion. I don't really understand why this situation exist among professional people. I think I have to learn more about human feeling so I can understand them more when the same scene happen.

0 comments: