BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What do you know?


I thought I can read other people minds, but for sure I was wrong all the way.I ve no such talent only just the coincidence I get to the target. But what I hope for usually fulfill. Thanks to the almighty,Allah.I feel so happy about it. Here I would like to dedicate my poem about what the coincidence might be:
The young said:
mom nag,nag,nag
mom said:
I just want to tell you the truth about life
The kid says:
come on mom this is modern time  
most kids are independence
no nagging, no saying from their parents
we are free to decide
free to  roam around
free to mix with any friends
free to say what we want
ah, ah..........
alright mom says:
now I give you a chance to prove it
No fund,no pocket money,no nothing from the parents
survive on your own,find your own money,clothes,a house to stay,
transport to roam around
mom says:
is that what you want?
freedom? from what?from who?
mom says:
you're just an afraid human being
unable to make up sharp decision
your ego arouse you to rebel
not for good,but to destroy
kid says:
my friends said
your mom tries to control you
come on man
you're sissy man
mom responds:
if you face with any problems at all
do your friends comfort you?
do your friends support you financially?
do your friends find a comfortable home for you
do they really care?
mom says:
to tell you the truth
no one care much
except your family
come back and just wait until you're ready enough
your nagging mom is the best medicine for your future
without it, no president,no prime minister  ,no leaders of the world
will achieve their mission
You will find out later
but don't let badness shadow the goodness
because the light always behind the unseen one
find the way
be a good listener
until you're ready
you'll be thankful
you nagging mom actually
helping you to cross over
the falling bridge
until then
you're safe to land
and feel secure
the happiness shown in your mom's face
from the sincere smile
you know
you mom satisfied!
you too achieved!
every one happy
ARE YOU?
SURE DO!

0 comments: