BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wrong time,wrong assumption

Hari ini lambat pula bangunku.Itulah hari ini berulang lagi peristiwaku bangun pada waktu yang salah. Just imagine I was in deep sleep after I took my medicine last night. I woke up with rush this morning. I thought I was late to school,but somebody told,today is aidiladha celebration 17 Nov 2010. I went to bed slowly and felt so funny about it. Just imagined the same case happening when I was in year 5. I was fallen asleep around 5 during weekend when I woke up it was maghrib and the sun looked like morning sun rising. I was so surprised when I thought I was already late to school. I rushed and took my bath, I wore my school uniform. The funny thing was, nobody said anything until I realized it on my own. I walked till I passed the bridge to the other village,Kg Gunding, then I was so tired,I rested for a while.Then I found out the day became dark and no light. Just imagined I was so scared.I was fully recovered and I was awake. Itu no ta amun nia moso dua waktu turi.Amun tintam ku peristiwa tu titoo ku dediri. Nia no aku ngerati amun boi pu aku terus ta sekol tentu no susa pan lumaan tio bana ah.Terati nu waktu ah jomo pu sekol lumaan antana jo pasal nyaun kereta waktu ah.Jomo koyo jo un esin ni tapi aku nyaun sebab yang ma ku kerejo dediri ni jo.Jadi tepikirku kekanak betiru tu yang ma ni miskin tappi anak ni nia pandai sadar keluman ni susa.Bara gai sanang kali keluman amun nia penimia dediri.Yang engko ma tu nia terus elum engko kiti jadi sadar no kam sebelum terlambat sebab semakin beta dunia tu semakin mencabar. Jadi amun nia lagi sadar susa bana elum tu di masa depan. I was so frustrated to see those new generation that unable to foresee their potential in life. I urged new generation to get together and discuss about your target what and why should you study and learn more about life and why should you get good score in school? But its up to you and think about it.Its not too late for you to decide now!

0 comments: