BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 11, 2011

How can I stop being so sensitive?

Any little negative comment towards me puts me down. I realize this is my weakness and want to change. Any tips
Usually when criticism effects you so negatively it can be traced to a low self-esteem. I love how you worded this...you realize its your weakness...so many people would blame others.

Find some things you ARE good at and spend your time doing them or improving skills you are proud of. Take a college class if you are old enough.

When someone says something negative, try to seperate whether its personal (negative about you) or just negative in general. A lot of people are just flat out negative and do not realize how they sound to others.

Do not feel too awful about being sensitive. The world needs more sensitive people...so try turning it to you advantage by developing empathy for others and being sensitive to their needs.

0 comments: