BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 24, 2010

Old days practises are still considered the best.

I missed those days.
Respect is the best discipline 
young respected the eldest
The eldest guided the young
I remembered that day, I used to help my mom and dad without being asked to do so
but now I realized the kids just pretending or ignoring 
they don't care about their parents
I can see while the smallest matter involved
washing dishes!!!
their parents involved to do that too.
its okay if they are still small,but the adult
they just watching and pretending nothing happened around them
I don't think this happened during old days
The difference
Less caring kids nowadays
The eldest called their names three times,then they response
Too many distraction make their ears skeptical and not focus
Food
Many ,but more to fast food
lazy to prepare
old days food well-prepared and healthy
that's why they were strong and stay in good health
Manners
I don't know you, I'm not going to say anything even if  we're neighbors
That's the bad things about our new generation
Old days respected each other was the important values in life
Where are we now?
Do we have to keep our pride and destruction values further?
or why not learned from the eldest how to keep the generations live in harmony
at least we're not that unhappy
to leave our kids
behind
with lots of sadness and alone
to face any difficulties
in the future
find ways
kids will valued the practices
with kindness and love
one day kids will appreciated.

0 comments: