BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Why your parents getting angry?

I loved to play outside when I was a kid. My activities made  my parents so worried. To tell you the truth,I loved climbing trees, swimming in river,pond and roamed around to the jungle.It considered fun at that time.What  I  realized now is why my parents asked me not to play at that time because it was dangerous, not because they tried to stop me from playing.Same as when I told my kids not to do this and that because there's something that parents try to tell in which kids sometimes misunderstand the message.
 I asked my kids to follow my order because I want them to learn first and to follow proper technique before they experience their own one day.But I think they're so eager to do things that against the issue.  I am not getting angry for trying,but I am getting angry because they try to ignore parents orders. Not so bad to follow because its not going to hurt any one.
I advised all kids try to understand your parents first
because they are experienced enough to tell you how and what to do in life.
If you happen to  become parents one day you will know why parents so eager to guide you.
Is it too difficult to follow or listen to your parents?
If you that experienced why not show your parents what you can do.
Impress your parents what talents do you have
Don't just make them angry
Make them  proud and happy
while
they
still around
to tell you
right or wrong

0 comments: